Registration & Fees
- All bookings are received in good faith and are considered firm bookings
- Unless otherwise notified, public course fees are payable at least one week in advance
- A 30% deposit is required within 7 days of confirmation of any closed/customised training engagement to secure the training
- All enrolments received will be acknowledged by email, fax or telephone
- It is the responsibility of the attendee(s) to seek enrolment acknowledgment
- Envisage Training accepts payment by credit card, cheque or EFT
- All cheques are to be made payable to Envisage Training Pty Ltd
- Any person(s) who engages with Envisage Training will be added to our marketing database to receive product and services updates. Any person who wishes to be removed from this database may do so by simply unsubscribing at any time.
Cancellations & Transfers
- Cancellations will be accepted without charge where Envisage Training has been notified in writing at least seven days prior to the scheduled commencement date.
- Transfers will attract a minimum administration charge of $50 (GST ex) and will be accepted where Envisage Training has been notified in writing at least seven days prior to scheduled commencement date.
- Transfers or cancellations within 7 days of the scheduled date will attract a minimum 50% cancellation fee.
- Transfers or cancellations within 5 days of the course date will attract full fee.
- Envisage Training additionally reserves the rights to charge for any costs associated or incurred by the cancellation or postponement of any training engagement by the client
- Nonattendance on the day of the course attracts a full fee.
- Substitute attendees are accepted at any stage with Envisage Training’s written permission.
- Envisage Training reserves the right to cancel any workshop if minimum numbers of required attendees is not met.
- Should a course be cancelled by Envisage Training, monies received for that course will be fully refunded. Refunds are limited to the value of the course fees.
- Envisage Training reserves the right to change its terms and conditions at any time.